Indoor exercise equipment for your fitness-focused resolutio... Easy ways to stay active during the winter. TUI; Jet2holidays; VRBO; Love Holidays; Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec. Today’s and tonight’s Corfu, Ionian Islands, Greece weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Temperature. From 03/10/2021 to … Weather phenomena recorded in previous years in Corfu ☃ Water Temperature in localities in Corfu ☀ Weather forecast for Corfu in October ☔. Geographical influences Corfu is located in the Ionian Sea, off the coast of mainland Greece. The October weather guide for Kalami, Corfu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute.Find out more about our data sources. Try searching for a city, zip code or point of interest. Get the monthly weather forecast for Eaton Rapids, MI, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Corfu Weather forecast. Check the latest 16 day weather forecast for Corfu. The calmer time of year lasts for 6.5 months, from April 11 to October 25. 10, 20 and 30 days long-term weather and climate forecast. What’s the weather like in Corfu in October? Overall, October is a rainy, cool month in Corfu Town. Kerkyra (Corfu) 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Humidity ranges from mildly humid (53%) to very humid (95%), and is most humid around October 21. Organise your trip with Easyvoyage's weather forecasts to avoid unpleasant surprises. Weather on the island of Corfu in september 2021. How warm is the sea around Corfu Town in October? With 4in over 10 days, rainfall can happen during your holidays. We have updated our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.. Below are the temperatures expected today at popular destinations in Corfu.Select a destination to compare today's forecast with average weather conditions. How sunny is it in Corfu in October? Corfu is perfect for a classic Mediterranean break, and our 14 day Corfu weather forecast is designed to help you choose the best time for your holiday. Get the monthly weather forecast for St. Johns, MI, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. 'Monster' hurricanes keep getting even stronger, analysis sh... New FEMA tool shows risk of weather disasters in different p... Daily coronavirus briefing: More good vaccine news emerges. 'Monster' hurricanes keep getting even stronger, analysis sh... New FEMA tool shows risk of weather disasters in different p... Daily coronavirus briefing: More good vaccine news emerges. Swimming in 21.9°C (71.4°F) is not enjoyable for the majority. Weather reports from October 2018 in Corfu, Greece with highs and lows The climate is quite nice in that area in the month of october. Weather forecast Corfu in october. With typical long, hot Mediterranean summers, you’ll still get lots of sun in October, although there will be quite a bit of rain too. Sunshine and rainfall. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Corfu area. Get the monthly weather forecast for East Lansing, MI, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. The percentage indicates the possibility of having the weather … In october, the mean temperature in Paleokastrítsa is 70°F (maximum temperature is 72°F and minimum temperature is 68°F). Get the monthly weather forecast for Corfu, WA, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. These datas are statistics for september from weather reports for over 10 years. Whole year UV Index table for Corfu ☀ Water Temperature in localities in Corfu Weather phenomena recorded in previous years in Corfu ☃ Long-term 30 day weather forecast for Corfu ☔ Corfu month-by-month travel guide to weather conditions and best times to visit. Daily winds range from calm to gentle breeze, picking up as the month progresses. Winters are mild with lots of rain which sometimes is getting heavy and stormy while it almost never rains during the hot summertime. Indoor exercise equipment for your fitness-focused resolutio... Easy ways to stay active during the winter. In Corfu, Greece, the average seawater temperature in October is 21.9°C (71.4°F). The windier part of the year lasts for 5.5 months, from October 25 to April 11, with average wind speeds of more than 8.6 miles per hour. Get AccuWeather alerts as they happen with our browser notifications. How sunny is it in Corfu in October? Skies above Corfu Town in October is mostly clear or partly cloudy, with more clouds later in the month. AccuWeather School: Don’t let Frosty melt. How sunny is it in Corfu Town in October? Try searching for a city, zip code or point of interest. The warmest day over the next 25 days weather in Corfu Town is forecast to be Monday 11th January 2021 at 18°C (64°F) and the warmest night on Monday 11th January 2021 at 10°C (50°F). Current weather and long-term 45 days forecast ☃ Weather phenomena recorded in previous years in Corfu ☀ Detailed weather forecast for the next 10 days ☔ Long term weather forecast for Corfu … Get the monthly weather forecast for Hadley Township, MI, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. In this section, check out the weather forecast for the month of september for most popular cities in Corfu Island. Corfu, Greece ☔ 7 days detailed forecast. The best time and weather to travel to Corfu 2021. Corfu’s the second largest island in the Ionian Sea, and sits just off Greece’s northwest coast. Get the monthly weather forecast for Corfu, NY, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Corfu Town Weather Forecast, Greece. Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Corfu Town in October, falling to 13°C at night. Easy to understand display with accurate forecasts for temperature, wind speed and more. Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Corfu Town, Corfu in October, falling to 13°C at night. Corfu Weather Forecasts. Get AccuWeather alerts as they happen with our browser notifications. There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Corfu Town in October - that's 55% of daylight hours. There is a 57% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 43% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 35mm of rainfall this month. AccuWeather School: Don’t let Frosty melt. Get the monthly weather forecast for Lansing, MI, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Corfu, Ionian Islands, Greece with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Travel weather and climate description. We have updated our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. © 2020 AccuWeather, Inc. "AccuWeather" and sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 AccuWeather, Inc. "AccuWeather" and sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Weather ☀ ⛅ Corfu ☀ ⛅ October ☀ ⛅ Information on temperature, sunshine hours, water temperature & rainfall in October for Corfu. Corfu weather. Corfu weather is generally mild and humid, with plenty of rain and mostly south or southeast winds during the autumn. The windiest day of the year is December 3, with an average hourly wind speed of 10.2 miles per hour. Controlling breathing becomes progressively more difficult as surface water temperature decreases below 21°C (69.8°F). If you’re seeking blue skies and beaches then you’ll find summertime is best, with temperatures hovering at around 30°C and very little rain.